Method 1 - Quick and Dirty
- In Roblox Studio, select the folder where you keep your third party modules / utilities.
- Run this in the command bar:
Method 2 - Manual
- Visit the latest release
- Under Assets, click
- Using Rojo? Put the file into your game directly.
- Using Roblox Studio? Open the file, copy its contents, and paste into a ModuleScript and call it
Method 3 - Git Submodule
- Add the Promise repository as a git submodule (ideally within a folder called
submodules) (tutorial here)
- Update your Rojo configuration to point to the appropriate path and sync the file in.
Method 4 - Package Manager
Using a package manager? The repository has a
Now, check out the API reference!